COVID-19 medneo’s response to Coronavirus
At all of our Imaging Centres, the health and wellbeing of our patients and our team are our top priority and we want to reassure you of the diligence of our approach. The clinical leads in each of our centres have personally committed to uphold the strategy and initiatives outlined by the Government, NHS England and Public Health England. We are aligned in our approach directly with the NHS.
We have a dedicated process to review and action all the government instructions as the situation changes.
Here’s what we are doing to ensure we can protect you as much as possible:
- If you are not feeling well or are considering or meant to be ‘staying at home’ we kindly ask you to postpone your appointment with us until you’re feeling better.
- Upon arrival we will let you know about our hygiene facilities that are available to sanitise and wash your hands which you will be asked to use.
- We have limited the number of people accessing the Imaging Centre. We ask you to attend your appointment alone if possible.
- We ask for your help in washing your hands thoroughly before your appointment. Every single member of our team have committed to washing hands thoroughly in accordance to Infection Control guidelines.
- We have ample cleaning products and a dedicated experienced cleaning contractor. The Imaging Centre’s are cleaned thoroughly throughout the day and every evening. The waiting rooms, changing rooms, handles, lockers and locker keys, and all equipment are wiped down with appropriate cleaning products between each patient.
- All pens and clipboards are used once before being cleaned to prevent contamination.
- We have a low density approach to patient appointments, there is unlikely to be another patient in the waiting area whilst you are waiting for your examination. For this reason you may be asked to come back on your appointment time if you arrive early.
- We have professional staff who have been regularly updated with information about protecting themselves and their patients. Any team member that presents with symptoms outlined by the government will not be entering the Imaging Centre for 10 days, and anyone requested to isolate will not enter the Centre for ten days.
- We want to help as much as we can and we understand if there is a need for you to postpone your examination.
- We ask you to please wear a face covering when in our Centre. All our staff will wear face masks and PPE when preparing you for your scan.