Dr David Elias
Dr David Elias is the lead Musculoskeletal Radiologist at Kings College Hospital, since 2001. Prior to this he completed his radiology training at the Royal London and St Bartholomew’s Hospital, and also a Fellowship in Musculoskeletal Radiology in Toronto Canada. He also has a longstanding practice in the private sector in London. He is experienced in all aspects of Musculoskeletal and Sports Imaging, including MRI, CT, Ultrasound, including imaging guided injections. He is BUPA fee assured and is recognised by the major UK medical insurers.
- Musculoskeletal Radiology
- Sub specialty interests
- Musculoskeletal Radiology: Shoulder, Elbow, Wrist, Hand, Hip, Knee, Ankle, Foot, Spine MRI
- GMC No
- Medical training
- Year qualified: 1992 Kings College, London
- NHS Trust(s) name
- Kings College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Professional & other roles
- Lead for Musculoskeletal Imaging, Kings College Hospital
- Training Programme Director for Clinical Radiology, Kings College Hospital
- Languages spoken
Submit an enquiry
If you would like to enquire about arranging an appointment or to find out more information about our consultants and services, please complete this form and a member of our team will contact you.
Call us today
Request a callback
If you would like a member of our team to contact you by telephone to discuss arranging an appointment or for more information about our consultants and services, please complete this form and a member of our team will contact you.