Prof. Anju Sahdev
Professor Sahdev is a Chair of Clinical Diagnostic Radiology at QMUL, a Uro-Gynae Radiology Consultant and Director for Research at St Bartholomew’s Hospital, Barts Health, London.
Having graduated from University of London in 1991, Prof Sahdev completed her Radiology training at University College Hospital and St Bartholomew’s Hospital, becoming a fellow of the Royal College of Radiologists in 1998.
Her radiological specialties are imaging in abdominal and pelvic oncology, particularly gynaecological, endocrine and uro-oncology diseases. Dr Sahdev practices at a high standard in ultrasound, CT, MRI and PET CT imaging.
She has authored and co-authored more than 85 peer reviewed publications, has authored 20 chapters in clinical and imaging textbooks and has delivered over 60 lecturers at national and international meetings.
Prof Sahdev is an associate editor for the British Journal of Radiology and Cancer Imaging and a reviewer for several peer review journals including Clinical Radiology, European Radiology and a member of the educational subcommittee of the International Cancer Imaging Society. She is the gynaecological imaging module lead for National RITI e-learning programme.
Prof Sahdev is also the Director for imaging research (Group Clinical Services, Barts Health), a clinical radiation expert and an investigator and co-investigator for several clinical imaging trials.
- Abdominal and Urogynaecological Radiology
- Sub specialty interests
- Urogynaecology, gynaecological oncology, endometriosis and fibroids, adrenal, urological and abdominal imaging
- GMC No
- Medical training
- Year qualified: 1991 Charing Cross and Westminster Medical School
- NHS Trust(s) name
- Barts Health NHS Trust, St Bartholomew’s Hospital
- Professional & other roles
- Director of Research, Group Clinical Services, Barts Health
- HRA Clinical Radiation Expert
- Associate Editor, British Journal or Radiology and Cancer Imaging
- Educational Committee Board Member, International Cancer Imaging Society
- Gynaecological imaging module lead for the National RITI e-learning programme
- Imaging Lead for Urology and Gynaecology, Barts Health
- Awards & accolades
- Professor of Clinical Diagnostic Radiology, QMUL
- Languages spoken
Submit an enquiry
If you would like to enquire about arranging an appointment or to find out more information about our consultants and services, please complete this form and a member of our team will contact you.
Call us today
Request a callback
If you would like a member of our team to contact you by telephone to discuss arranging an appointment or for more information about our consultants and services, please complete this form and a member of our team will contact you.