Dr Anant Krishnan
Dr Anant Krishnan is a consultant neuroradiologist with extensive experience in all aspects of diagnostic neuroradiology in the NHS and independent sectors, with his NHS practice based at Barts Health NHS Trust.
Dr Krishnan is also the Medical Director at medneo London Centre, where he oversees clinical and professional governance and helps to ensure services are appropriate to patients’ needs.
His main interests are in neuro-oncology, neuroinflammation, neurodegeneration and trauma imaging. He is particularly interested in the application of advanced and novel MRI methods to clinical practice.
Prior to training in radiology, Dr Krishnan gained a PhD in Biochemistry from the University of Cambridge where he conducted research on molecular imaging using MRI.
- Neurological and Spinal Radiology
- Sub specialty interests
- Neuroradiology including neuro oncology, neuroinflammation, neurodegeneration, spinal imaging, brain health assessment, advanced MRI.
- GMC No
- Medical training
- Year qualified: 1999 University of London, Kings College School of Medicine and Dentistry
- NHS Trust(s) name
- Barts Health NHS Trust, St Bartholomew’s Hospital
- Professional & other roles
- Medical Director, medneo UK
- Awards & accolades
- RSNA award for Young Investigator in Molecular Imaging
- Languages spoken
Submit an enquiry
If you would like to enquire about arranging an appointment or to find out more information about our consultants and services, please complete this form and a member of our team will contact you.
Call us today
Request a callback
If you would like a member of our team to contact you by telephone to discuss arranging an appointment or for more information about our consultants and services, please complete this form and a member of our team will contact you.