Dr Mahrukh Qureshi
Dr Mahrukh Qureshi trained in Clinical Radiology in Plymouth and London. She spent her final year of training specialising in luminal gastrointestinal imaging at St Mark’s Hospital, London. After completion of training, she undertook a post-training fellowship in hepato-pancreato-biliary imaging at the Royal Free Hospital.
Dr Qureshi has been based at Barts Health NHS Trust since 2018 as a diagnostic Consultant Radiologist in all aspects of gastrointestinal imaging. Her particular interests are: hepato-pancreato-biliary (HPB) imaging, MRI and imaging of hepatocellular carcinoma.
Dr Qureshi is also a keen educator and regularly participates in postgraduate and undergraduate teaching, currently the Undergraduate Lead for Radiology teaching at Queen Mary, University of London.
- Gastrointestinal Radiology
- Sub specialty interests
- Gastrointestinal Radiology, GI Radiology, HPB imaging, Liver imaging, Pancreas imaging, Biliary imaging, Luminal GI imaging, Bowel imaging, Colonic imaging, GI MRI, HPB MRI
- GMC No
- Medical training
- Year qualified: 2007 Barts and the London School of Medicine and Dentistry, Queen Mary, University of London
- NHS Trust(s) name
- Barts Health NHS Trust, The Royal London Hospital
- Professional & other roles
- Member of RCR, ESGAR.
- National Emergency Laparotomy Audit (NELA) Radiology Lead for Barts and the London.
- Lead for Undergraduate Radiology Teaching, Queen Mary, University of London
- Postgraduate Radiology Education
- Awards & accolades
- MBBS with Clinical Distinction
- Languages spoken
- English, Urdu
Submit an enquiry
If you would like to enquire about arranging an appointment or to find out more information about our consultants and services, please complete this form and a member of our team will contact you.
Call us today
Request a callback
If you would like a member of our team to contact you by telephone to discuss arranging an appointment or for more information about our consultants and services, please complete this form and a member of our team will contact you.